Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Taxes and death....

Still waiting for new computer and will catch up next week if and when they decide to ship it.
Tax season is in full swing and remember I work for an accountant.
One little tidbit of information... got something about the government is going to give rebates for refrig, dishwashers, washers, dryers, that have the engery star starting in April...might want to check with your accountant.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

I really did have fun! And YES we need to "hang out" again. If you come up with something to do let me know :) I will try to maybe have my dad bring you my writing binder to you at work sometime.