Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I will be blogging again tonight or tomorrow

yea yea I will no longer be searching through the land of no computers, trying to find friends, new book reviews or missing emails...I will be found...hahheeee
I have this picture in my head of a preacher slapping my fingers and saying type... you know like they say HEALED hehehee I think I'm high on excitement I'm getting my computer but OH NO I'm not getting the one I ordered from DELL that little adventure will be in my first blog on my new computer which is not the one I ordered but is a Dell...the Dell company doesn't care if they sell computers to home users or any user that buys least than 3 computers... OOOps getting into the story... fingers typing when my mind is saying STOP no really stop... stop already.
:)

No comments: