Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not 100% yet but learning


Like this picture, I feel I have hair in my eyes. I still learning my way around this Windows 7 but I have to say it's not really that bad and I think I'm going to like it. I'm going to transfer my files tonight or tomorrow ... keep your fingers crossed for that HA Keep anything you can cross, crossed

I have two reviews to post but can't seem to get away from "What does this do?" and then fixing what it does

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

welcome back Aunt Pat!!!

Gail said...

Pat, I'm no help. I'm still learning Windows XP after maaaaaaany years as a MAC person! Good luck!
Gail

Amy Jane said...

I love the windows! Do you know their history?

Patricia J. Weaver said...

a little but I'm sure not like you know it