Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

computer hasn't left Dell yet.... why give a shipment date if you're not going to keep it

Hopefully I will be back with post 02-19-2010 I need a blogging pill or a email fix or HELP I need a computer... I feel like a junkie on the street, can you give me a little snort of spam to tie me over until tomorrow...sigh
checking at work is no fun because I can see what I have but don't feel right to email on the clock. On lunch right now... chocolate that is what I need.

1 comment:

Sarah Campbell said...

Hey I read a post by a publicist that opened my eyes to something really wicked. Chocolate covered liquor. That's what you need.