Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

When is it time to stop playing around?


Okay, I'm in a cycle here and I can't get out... hahahaha that makes me think of that commercial "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!" See... I'm in a cycle here... I can't stay focused on things. I'm quilting one minute, playing with the dog the next, watching American Idol the next (and darn I only picked one of the four that was booted) and then I have my notebook doodling... YES I said doodling not writing. This new short story is running in my brain all the time and I keep changing it. Okay... I'm writing it down so it has to happen... I will write Flamingo Rodeo this weekend. I will not quilt, play with the dog..I will fed her and if a ball gets thrown, so be it, but I won't call it play...I will not write in my notebook or any single sheet of paper but sit and type this story from my brain into a word doc
Okay I feel better.

I feel like the Panda at the top... it was fun getting there but what do you do now??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting for it in my inbox. Seriously.