Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Dang it's cold

Most springs we're ready for rainy sixty degree weather and enjoy the warmer days sprinkled in... but this year even the trees thought warm weather was here to stay.  This weather should remind us that just because it looks like a duck and walks like a duck... it could be a hawk swooping down to kill those tomato plants you planted a month too early.  I'm bundled in a blanket with socks on .... I hate socks on my feet. 
My cheap, hot-blooded husband would not turn on the heat last night... got down to 41 but he reminded me it only got to 64 in the house and we were in bed covered up.... does that make sense to you??? I mean you have to get up sometime and you will be getting up to a 64 temperature.... all I've got the say is.... were are my sweat pants and sweat shirt
I did have a slight moment of protest.... when he got up... I always get up first.... I had a hat and gloves on making coffee.... this went with my winter robe, socks and a blanket draped over my shoulders... that is my Indian blood that loves to have my shoulders warm.  He didn't say a word, just grinned.


The pictures are Lakelynn with her new horse and his name is Saban.  Look they match... her hair and his coat. :)

No comments: