Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thinking about finishes...

I have two quilts... no wait three quilts, pieces laid out ready to be pieced... well one is waiting for me to get the back together... Three people
I have a manuscript waiting for me to write more than a page every other day... sigh
I have a blog that I've neglected
We won't even talk about the dust on my furniture and how bad my floors need mopping.
Clothes to fold, and  deep cleaning to start before Thanksgiving ... only seven weeks away.


I know it's early but my New Year resolution for 2013 will be... I will be a finisher not just a beginner.  I will not start another project until the last one is finished.

No comments: