Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Wow, I just reread my last post

Can anyone say cranky??
Much better today.  I love rainy days.... I get all snug in my pj's and watch a movie... rainy days mean slow at work and I get to come home early.
I know y'all roll your eyes when you see another picture of Lake and Saban but I'm just so proud of them.  Lake's Daddy told her this weekend that he was going to let her go to Nationals... have I posted that she made the Nationals and you can only go if you're invited and have I mentioned that she is only 15... I know I know... I'm just so proud. 

She didn't win the buckle this weekend even though she took first place... she only got second last month and they added the two scores together... she came in second for the buckle but they only gave one away.


No comments: