Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Restless energy.... plotting out my garden



I've been piecing guilt's... short sessions.. studying web trying to decide which chicks I want in March and walking around my garden spot trying to decide if I want to plant everything in the same spots... I just have this restless feeling that says... plan, work, get ready

Here is a couple of updates on books.

All Shook Up by Shelley Pearsall was enjoyable and gets three stars.

A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas... I would say 50% of woman would find this book unforgettable but I'm not sure a man would get it

Angel of Death by Alane Ferguson... jury is still out but I've read over half... one minute I like it then something happens that almost makes me put the book down...

Next book is going to be "After" by Kristin Hamel will let you know.

No comments: