Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, February 20, 2012

I can not wait for the next installment of the Gone series


This book goes on sale April 5 and I can't wait. Who would have guessed that I would love these books... but I am a sucker for a great beginning and this one has one of the best I've ever read.

I've started three books this week and I've dropped all of them. I'm what my friends call a mean reader but hey, I only have so much time to read and I'm not going to send it on a bad book.

Off subject here... what do y'all think about Smash?? I love the first two shows but I don't know I losing interest here... I sure hope Grimm gets renewed next year I love that show

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

Love Grimm!Thought you tired of the these books. Glad you're not I think I'm on Plague. Have I read that one yet?