Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why do the best ideas come when you're in the tub???


Kicked back soaking these old bones and BAM an idea came to me. No paper, no pen, what do you do???
Scream and when your husband comes running thinking the worst just smile and ask very nicely "Please get me a pad and pen... I've had a great idea and don't want to lose it."
He looked weird and said, "What?"
I said, "Paper and pen... IDEA."
He said something under his breath as he turned to leave.
I said, "Hey honey, forty years ago you would have jumped in this tub with me."
He said, "Forty years ago you was young and spontaneous not old and psycho."
He never did get my paper and now I've forgot the idea.
If I never get published it will be all his fault.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

You and Ronnie. What a pair! (I would have brought you paper and pencil or even written it for you. :)