Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sneezing... pulled out the winter robes


I've got my socks on and my soft robe ... in March 58 feels good but in Sept if feels like winter.
North Alabama broke all records on the lowest high and tonight there will be another record broke. One week ago it was 99 with a heat index of 103 but today the high was 58

Everyone will be sick. Ronnie laughed at me.. I went out on the porch to sit with all the above on and a blanket wrapped around me.. he came to the door and asked," Is it snowing yet?"
Don't you just hate people who think they're sooooo funny!
When I came in he was asleep on the couch wrapped in a blanket... :)... I had to wake him up and ask, "Is it snowing yet?"

No comments: