Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Windy days and curly hair

I so wanted to go riding today ... the sun was shining and the leaves showered the ground with color but that wind just wanted to cut you into a million pieces.  Horses hate windy days too... they can't hear if something or someone is creeping up on them so they spook at everything that moves... not good if you're on their back
I went out to play with Lexie and when I came back into the house... Ronnie grinned and said.... go look in the mirror.


My hair was whipped into a Dr Seuss type hair do and curls spring out all over... I'm sure glad my hair is short or the comb out would have been painful

No comments: