Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Afraid of nothing... except spiders

My only grandson is a rebel... or maybe not so much a rebel just not a follower... he does thing his way, in his time, or he'll not do them at all
How many teens do you know that is scared of clowns... I mean Stephen King's "IT" replays all the time on TV and Chucky might not be a clown but he is clown like... any way all my girl grandbabies don't like clowns but when my one and only grandson went to the family retreat with church... What does he want his face painted???? a clown!
But he isn't fooling Granny... I know he just wanted to scare all the girls at the retreat.
He is sort of scary, don't you think?

No comments: