Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tear Jerker moments

Ronnie gave Lskelynn some money to spend when she goes to the World Competition this weekend... she folded her hand around his hand and the money and said,"Granddaddy, I can't take money from you when you take care of my horse every day."  Me and Missy cried... we talked her into taking the money... then she said, "Granddaddy, you've been worried about my spurs being so old that they might break and mess me up... I'm going to get me some new ones when I get there."
Again, that sweet baby was trying to please her Granddaddy.
We've enjoyed yesterday and tonight of looking at Saban's daddy and all I can say is WOW... we had no idea how talented Saban's bloodline was..posting a picture of Saban's daddy and Pep's too... Lake will be riding Pep because Saban had that problem after his teeth was floated ... better now but she has been practicing on Pep.

Saban's Daddy         Cat Itchi                                                                      Pep's Daddy Smart Lil Scoot



















In both bloodline Smart Little Lena

No comments: