Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Friday... last day of summer for kids

School starts Monday and that means my grandbabies will be busy with their social life... when I was their age a social life was going to Granny's for dinner on Sunday.  Sigh... but as I've said before ... we have to let they fly.

The first picture is for my friend Irene... if you wore t-shirts I would search the web to get you this one..... I smiled and thought of you when I saw it.


The second picture is me... if you've read my blog much, you know grammar is not my strong point... and I do have many good friends that hug me and point out my errors...I would be so lost without them.

No comments: