Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm a redneck chicken owner....

My friend Lezlie clipped these pictures from a Southern Living magazine.  She said, "Did you know it's the in thing to have chickens?"
I answered, "Well, yea.  I have chickens and I'm always in tune with the in thing."
Lezlie: "No, really every magazine says that it is the going thing to have chickens.  Here I clipped these out for you.  You need to build a chicken house like this."


Oh, don't you know I'm going to spend more on those chickens' a house than we did buying Saban... most likely double.  But thank you for thinking about me, Lezlie.  Love ya bunches.






Now some pictures of my redneck county chicken house and my chickens don't have runs... they have a pasture.

No comments: