Irene Latham for the award.
Here are the rules for the Five People I nominated:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 5 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 5 bloggers for the Eclectic Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 5 things about yourself
1. Of course it would be Irene's blog because she does cool interesting things and I always wish I had been along for the ride. Irene Latham
2. The Rustic Chick this young lady is creative, smart and wise beyond her years. Always enjoy reading her outlook on life and seeing her great photo shots.
3. Barbara O'Connor a site that will help any beginner writer
4. Wanda Stricklin Robertson this lady lives in the same town as I do, writes wonderful, uplifting blogs and takes great photos.
5. Amy Jane who loves all animals and she is starting a new journey in the fall that I want to view through her blog.
6. Sarah Campbell I'm doing six because Irene has already answered five questions. Sarah is one of the smartest, nicest, creative people I know.
Okay Irene....Five things about me.... hummmm
1. My love for family and friends is an aybss. Don't mess with people I love because I make fighting pit bulldogs look like meowing kittens.
2. I love my dog, my horse and my chickens
3. I love storms... I get a crushing desire to jump on my horse when the wind is howling
4. I like to watch things grow... in the garden, quilts as I put pieces together, kids
5. I can't water ski... I've tried and tried but after nearly drowning because I fell and didn't turn loose of the rope, I've resigned myself to the fact there is something I can't do
The picture is not one of my quilts... it is a wish quilt that I WILL NOT make myself because all those small pieces would send me to the loony bin but if anyone wants to surprise me with a quilt that I would love... here it is ... hahahahahahaha.... now I'm not going to hold my breathe until I get one