Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

OH my GOSH



Yesterday at the workshop... I took Burning Bridges... I found four mistakes in Chapter 1... a polished, critiqued many times, thought I was done with it, chapter. Okay taking out the makers and going over entire manuscript. Maybe when your looking for other things you see the small things... or maybe I wasn't reading it just looking at it... they are fixed and that is the important part. None were big mistakes but that really isn't true because any mistake is big... one typo... and three words spelled wrong ... okay not really wrong but I used axe on one page and used ax on the others... so one of them is wrong.

No comments: