Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Have you ever felt mixed up and different



I've been different since birth ... I think. My mother said I never wanted help doing anything and that I didn't talk until I was three. Now I know some of y'all are laughing but I would just click and point and someone would get what I wanted... sounds pretty smart to me. Mother said when I got old enough to debate issues, like bedtime, that is when I started talking.
I also started walking when I was eight months old and took a bottle until I was three. What was my mother thinking... three years old!
Now I do have to say my mother miscarried twins just a few months before she got pregnant with me and was sooooo happy when I was born healthy.
My point is my family is a little different... why... Yankee mother-Good old boy southern only son daddy= only daughter, oldest ... and I tell my brothers prettiest and smartness

We might be different but bless these little guys heart. Some say Donkra and some say Zonkey but however you say it they are so ugly they're cute. I want one.

2 comments:

Irene Latham said...

I love your brand of different. But a bottle till age 3?? Yep, that explains a lot. xo

Gail said...

Hmmmm.... How about a Zebkey?? Yup, I understand different, that's always been me.