Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Don't you just hate that words can not be erased



I was nasty to someone yesterday and regretted the words the moment I said them. Not sorry, because what I said was true but did I really need to say them... NO - did they change anything, NO Can I unsay them, NO

Words have power because once they're said they are out in the universe forever.

Just remember kind words are the white knight of human race and mean words are the black knight and each one you say kills the kindness in your heart a little.

Quick wit isn't always a gift, sometimes it is your down fall.

Words hurt. Yes I told the person I was sorry I hurt their feels but that didn't take back the words.

No comments: