Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter



I hope you find the most Easter eggs and eat too much food... candy, chocolate or ham... you choose.

I hope you are blessed to have your family with you to celebrate.

And I hope you remember that this day is more than candy and colored eggs.

Well, I've got to hop on down the bunny trail and cook that ham, white beans, stewed potatoes, corn, dressing, and poke salad. Yep I said poke salad.... get ya some. Heheheheee

Oh yes, a big slab of onion too. Good thing blogs don't have smell!

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Lordy, poke salad is WORK. How many times do you have to rinse that stuff??
I'm sure it was a great meal. Happy Easter to you too!