Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Reflecting


Since last Sat night I've looked at the present my friend Sheila gave me for Christmas... well it is just one of many she gave me. I love this because it showed how hard she looked to find something I would enjoy and didn't have. It makes me smile every time I look at it and sorry Sheila, it most likely won't go downstairs with everything else. I think it's going to stay on my desk.
Irene's rug is on the floor in my kitchen even through it's not Christmas theme
It says "A Horse-Crazy Lady lives here" and Jana... that cup is so cool, I put my cottage cheese and fruit in it and it stays cold until lunch... I know it's a soup cup but you know me... different!
I've been getting emails wishing me a Merry Christmas and cards and.... I'm so blessed to have so many good friends. Thanks for loving me the way I am, I'm so glad you came into my life.

Today's word: enthusiasm -- absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit; lively interest

Face each day with renew enthusiasm.

No comments: