Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Bloated and need a nap at 9:00 am

Those who know me know I'm not a big "got to eat" person. I graze more than eat a full meal. Well believe me I stepped out of character yesterday and I'm paying today. First I slept until 6:30 this morning... I know unheard of but true. So on top of feeling like there is another person in my skin, I'm groggy and just a tinge hateful. No shopping with rude, crazy people when you are off the scale in both ... well not rude... I try to not be rude but crazy well total yes.
Ronnie was bugging me to cook breakfast, now to look at food makes me moan but he wants breakfast. I did but made snide remarks on weight and health problems ham is known to cause. He just laughed at me and enjoyed his breakfast.
Today's word is indiscriminate -- choosing at random without careful selection

Pat was indiscrimainate when she filled her plate on Thanksgiving.

Belch oh excuse me

No comments: