Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I don't want to take a nap

How many times have I heard this from my kids and grandkids.

I would say... Rest... it makes you grow big and strong....
Now I say...I'm big enough and strong enough

I would say...You'll be in a better mood this afternoon when Daddy gets home....
Now I say.. I'm never in a better mood in the afternoons... bad or semi-bad are my moods

I would say...You're going to take a nap and you will lay there until you do...
Now I say...want to bet

Yes I'm cranky
Yes I know I need to take it easy and be good
but easy and good are not adjectives that usually describe me... really they're not

awesome and fabulous are my words...

Okay now I have to take a nap because I laughed so hard my side is hurting.

No comments: