Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rain, Rain and more Rain


Yes I know all my freshly planted flowers need it... yes I know the animals need it... yes I know every living creature on earth needs it but really... for the last four off days that I've been home... we won't count Saturday and Sunday because I wasn't really off...rain!

Either God doesn't want to see me totally completely (it’s bad when I use two adverbs) happy digging in dirt or Ronnie has a deal with the Devil to get me to clean, iron and wash.  Check out the picture to see which one I think is true.  Sigh... I'm going to dig in wet dirt in the rain... I'm desperate... I mean really it's Spring... I have to have dirty fingernails.

 


No comments: