Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Only 19 Peeps when I got home

My husband is not a good mother hen.... I leave him with 20 healthy baby chickens and he lets one die ... I was only gone three days.

He did feed the dog and even threw the ball for her... he fed the other 70+ chickens... and drum roll please... he mopped the kitchen floor??? What the heck is going on... ??

And for all of you that followed my blog last year... I kill the first chicken snake of the year today... for all of you that have not read my blog before... I only kill chicken snakes at the barn because if I didn't I would have no baby chickens or eggs.

I've also trapped two possums and one raccoon... It's like my chickens have to over-come Jurassic Park to live.

Re-potted ferns all day... those buggers have a mean root system when they're root bound but I turned my three big pots into six big pots but small ferns that will grow

Filled all the bird feeders and cleaned the carport...whew I'm pooped just writing about it.

No comments: