Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Retreat... music to my ears




Do y'all want to know how long it has been since I wrote anything other than a short story or a bad poem... lordy I can't even remember the last time I sat and let the story talk to me.
If this weekend doesn't unlock my muse... well I'm going to try a quit ... at least tell myself that I do... I hate being told anything :)

I gave twenty of my young chickens away tonight. I kept fifteen. Why did I give them away? Do you know how much those little buggers eat each day and I do have fifteen big hens and one guinea, bless it's little heart.

Finished another quilt today... well finished putting the pieces together. I took it to the quilter. This one is for my friend Pam.

No comments: