Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Is it just me or does this make you nervous???


Oh not the Jack-O-Lanterns... I think they're cool but would you put them on your roof??? with lit candles??? Isn't that asking for trouble???
What have I been doing lately... well writing of course! What, you might ask? A picture book.... I know, hard sale---got to be great---should be working on novel but you know this story went, "Phissss, put me on paper... I need you to enter the world. Write me. HEY YOU, CAN YOU HEAR ME HOW!" So I wrote it. Now I can move on. Yes, I'm going to send it out. Yes, I know it's a long shot. But, I'm doing it anyway. :)

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Send it out! I love it so much. xo