Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two free writing contest and nothing to send



SouthernBreeze is having their free members only contest...yikes and the deadline is the last day of the month.

Midsouth is have a conference attendee only contest with no entry fee... since I'm attending I guess I need to work on something to send.

I got an email from the Alabama Writers Conclave informing me Congratulations! You have won an award in our contest!! for my juvenile fiction story Snow-Cone Victory

I want to write a nonfiction picture book about Pride and the many jobs he did like plowing the garden, snaking logs out of the woods, a police horse, a lesson horse, a trail horse, and a clown. I'm going to blog about his mischievous pranks sometime.

I hope all y'alls contest entries get a thumbs up!

No comments: