Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I guess this hot weather has put me in a funk


I quit... quilting, writing, blogging, everything I usually love doing I quit.

I'm just going to sit in my rocking chair on the porch and ponder my old age that is creeping up on me fast.

Whew... glad that is done with... I quit quiting... I need to get up and put the squares together for my friend Pam's charm quilt and finish the July Knowledge Power for the Kidsville News Letter just as soon as I finish this blog.

We all need to jump track from time to time, it plants us firmer on the track that takes us to our goals. Can you hear my whistle... I'm coming through!

No comments: