Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I don't write poetry but I do


Go figure... the more I say I don't write poetry the more pop into my head. This is a poem for my writing buddies who work very hard to keep me on track. I know nothing about beat and meter or just about any other rules for poems but that really doesn't matter because this is for me and I'm sharing it with you.











Friendship

Full sails, sandy beaches
Big rocks, and saddles

White capped waves, sunny days
Good books, and exploring places

New ideas, old stories
Understanding hearts and laughs

Free spirits, no judgments
secrets and shared tears

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

She'll never get me to believe she doesn't write poetry.