Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Work is good for the Creative Mind


This picture of a hoe isn't like mind, no my hoe has seen many years of work and the blade is wore thin in places. Why won't I get one of those new fiberglass ones that won't rub blisters on your hands and are light weight??? Because I'm a stayer... I stay with things that have worked for me or with me. My hoe fits my hand and I know how hard I need to swing to get that grass up.
I plotted on a new story while I was working the garden today. Swinging a hoe doesn't take a lot of brain use so I went to the place where my characters talk to me and tell me how they would like their lives to be written.
I'm now an official redneck... I need to wear a wide brim hat.

No comments: