Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Look with your heart not your eyes


Short and sweet today.... look for beauty in everything.  I heard an owl early yesterday morning, before my first cup of coffee or the sun yawned good morning.  I slipped out the door without a coat or shoes to catch a glimpse.  How can such a deadly bird of prey be so beautiful?  Why did I catch a cold to stare at it staring back at me?  It was worth freezing my backside off to see....gorgeous and a little scary.... it looked at me like it was saying.."I wonder if it taste like chicken?"

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

I saw a hawk the other day. The other birds were flying at it trying to scare it away. What courage!