Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Imspiration in clutter


If you have never been to my house... you might not know I'm a organizer. Not the obsessive kind but I like things to have a place and be in that place, even outside. But -- all ways a but, my writing room. I try... really I do but this picture is how it looks most of the time.

I wonder if my "keep everything where is should be" chokes my creativity?? Well, I'm not going to change so I guess maybe I can just sit in my office to feel the inspiration.

1 comment:

Gail said...

What are you talking about? You can see the desk, you can see the book shelves without stumbling over piles of books, and there's a window to look outside. What's not organized????