Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

For all of you not doing the NaNoWrimo


You are not alone! I tried this last year and I was a complete failure. Those words taste like crow to me... I hate failure! So I'm starting a NaDoWriNoMo...National Don't Write a Novel Month, to participate you don't write a fifty thousand word novel in 30 days. Yeah, all us slackers are winners. In truth I was going to do it again this year but I'm in the middle of chewing a novel apart and spitting it back out... trying to push this baby out of the nest.
If you want to do NaNoWriMo it's not too late, join now.

http://www.nanowrimo.org

1 comment:

Gail said...

I'm with you girlfriend. I don't want the pressure to write 50,000 words. Besides, I also have a book that got creamed in my critique at WIK so I'm revising it. Plus I'm finishing a NF picture book. Too much to do to force out words on another topic!