Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Beginnings


Most of the time, I don't like new beginnings. I don't like change in general, not because it isn't good... but I'm one of those people that have to know everything around me.. how it works, why it works, why it is better than the old way, and IMPORTANT point have to keep so of the old way. :)
Now new babies, new friends anything that deals with the heart I'm for and I say the more the merrier. So here I am "deep sigh" taking the first step into my new life of writing ... I will write on Burning Bridges every day and meet my goal of a polished manuscript by Dec 31 2010. The novel is finished but needs work.
I will submit at least once a month... I have all these stories that are waiting to go out.
Now if I could just make that old mirror reflect a new me I would be set.

No comments: