Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friends! What makes them so special?


I have writing friends and life long friends... the writing friends are fast becoming life long. What makes someone befriend the meanest woman from Zip City?? I believe that friends touch your heart in a way that bonds them forever. You might not look the same, talk the same, like the same things, but you hearts speak to each other. I don't have to talk to my friends everyday and I DO NOT text them everyday... why not?? I don't text. See Oprah, I could sign you pledge. Be a good friend and the rewards will be more than money can buy.

2 comments:

Sheila Renfro said...

We don't talk everyday but close. But it seems it is always or mostly about writing, which keeps me going.

Amy Jane said...

Just like me and Qi Li!