Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saddle up


There is nothing in the world like a group of friends and family getting together and riding. My whole family went to a team penning practice event. WOW what fun until about 9:00 pm and then it was cold and I was ready to come home but nobody else was ready to leave.
The grandkids worked the cows and other riders from the barn brought their horses and worked the cows. Poor cows! Thank goodness the cows were not long horns or I would have been a basket case with the grandbabies in the arena with them. They're bad to hook the rider and the horse.
Next weekend another trail ride, I hope I can ride something other than Taraka, the hummer.

No comments: