Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Got a small request


I'm doing a new book summer list for the local paper -- not reprints, has to be new release for age 9-12
If you could post suggestions or email me suggestions it would be great.
I have several on list now
The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, Book 1) by Rick Riordan (Hardcover - May 4, 2010)
Samirah's Ride: The Story of an Arabian Filly (The Breyer Horse Collection) by Annie Wedekind (Hardcover - June 22, 2010)
Magic Below Stairs by Caroline Stevermer (Hardcover - June 10, 2010)
The Other Half of My Heart by Sundee T. Frazier (Hardcover - June 8, 2010)
The Secret Zoo by Bryan Chick (Hardcover - June 1, 2010)
Word After Word After Word by Patricia Maclachlan (Hardcover - May 18, 2010)
Frozen in Time by Ali Sparkes (Hardcover - May 25, 2010)
Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm (Hardcover - May 11, 2010)

This is my personally list but I'm open to suggestions

Don't you think the picture is cute. Love to hear them talk and my kids made me watch Shrek and I love doney.

2 comments:

Hilary Wagner said...

Oh, Oh, raises hand high! Dawn Lairamore's IVY'S EVER AFTER! It's a brilliant middle grade story (9-12) about a girl and her dragon. She does not want to be a princess and her dragon does not want to be a scary dragon! It's beautifully and classically written! It comes out in hardcover May 15th 2010 from Holiday House! You'll love it,love it, love it!

xoxo -- Hilary

Patricia J. Weaver said...

Thanks and if any other titles come to mind let me know