Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, December 30, 2016

My Word for 2017 is Junket

I'm going on a journey of promises...  


 I promise to write every day                                                            

 I promise to blog every week                                                           

 I promise to submit every month


                                                            
Junket definition: a journey taken for pleasure  






1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

I'm glad you picked a word! Would you be willing to sign up to host Spiritual Journey Thursday?? We could all talk about journeys (or whatever!). http://irenelatham.blogspot.com/2016/12/spiritual-journey-thursday-reflections.html