Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Just a little weird....

I've been called many things in my life... many I couldn't post here... but weird is the one that makes me cock my head and say, "Really?  Why?"

One weird thing I do is making me old old old... I work harder on my off day than I do when I work.  I just flopped down to check the progressive poem post and noticed the time... how can it be mid-afternoon??? I still have clothes to bring in from clothesline and beds to make and supper to make... and mile to go before I sleep... hehehe  since I hardly sleep I guess it will be a bunch of miles.

Back to the word weird... I think when you act weird it's just your outlook on any given thing.  What is weird to me might not be weird to you. But I don't think I'm going to use weird much any more, nope I'm going to use quirky... I like that word much better.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

I agree about "weird" --- what that means to me might be different than what it means to you... better to be specific about a behavior. xo