Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, April 7, 2014

It's a doggy kind of day

This is so not my kind of book, yet I picked it up because I'm a dog person... my thought, how bad can it be with three dogs in the story... here is what I learned from this book, you can't pre-judge books because they're not what you normally read... I hate books that should have a warning... need a tissue, no a whole box of tissue but I loved this book. I loved it so much that I sent out my copy to friends and they loved it too.













loved this book too... If you've not read this book... get it you will love it

A heart-warming and inspirational tale in which Enzo, a loyal family dog, tells the story of his human family, how they nearly fell apart, and what he did to bring them back together.

No comments: