Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I hate deer season

Just so you know I'm not against hunting but people hunting shouldn't drive on my new freshly seeded pasture and they shouldn't be so dang lazy... get out of your truck and hunt... that means do some walking.  My son-in-law always leaves his truck at the barn and walks into the woods... he in a hunter... you red-neck lazy want-to-be hunters should take notes... oh wait that would mean you would have to be able to write and READ no hunting signs.

Okay, I feel so much better now.  I was going to hunt these people down by following their tracks but Ronnie wouldn't let me... "Pat, they are hunting."  me  "Yea, I know... so"  Ronnie, "they have guns."  me "Oh, yea."

So I came home an put the lights on the tree... all ready for the grandbabies to decorate.




Oh yea, I know it was mean of me to put Bambi pictures with this blog but hey mean is my middle name.

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

I actually like deer meat, but I have to agree, they need to get out and walk.