Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, March 11, 2013

How dare them have fun without ME

The family ... well most of them went on a trail ride while I was retreating in Fairhope, AL  ... okay I didn't ask any of them to go with me but really ... would it be a retreat if family goes... NO

And yes I had a ball junk store shopping, going to yard sales... yep even on vacation, museum browsing, book store feasting... love to run my fingers though new titles...so I had tons of fun without any of them but... that is different.  Look at how much fun they had.

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

Looks like a nice day. I even remembered you commenting that "Why pay to ride horses when you could ride them for free at home" I really did enjoy my time with you and Irene and there will be other trail rides.