Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, June 11, 2012

My Granny and Granddaddy and more



I talk about my Granny and share her wisdom so I thought I would share these pictures my cousin posted on facebook last night.  I'm also putting on a a family Christmas picture of my family before my baby brother came along.  I want to say it's early sixties. Granddaddy always had that pipe and Granny always wore a dress.  I don't know what's up with that hat. 
How do you love those yellow under your armpit pants I have on.... hahahah

2 comments:

Irene Latham said...

Awww, your granny wore dresses! See, I'm not the only one. :) Love the pics.

Faith, Folklore, and Friends said...

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing.