Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells


Took Lake, Kane and Kelsey (my almost other granddaughter because she wants me to be her grandmother) to the living Christmas tree performance at Highland Baptist Church. My nieces, Kati and Kelsey... not above one... sang. Okay I've never went to a Living Christmas Tree thingy before but WOW it was wonderful. Enjoyed the singing and the light show was awesome... quoting Kane. But after about 10 minutes he was wanting to know when it was going to be over. He said he didn't enjoy opera singing hehehehehe
It is cold cold cold here in north Alabama and I'm so glad I stayed inside today and kept my granny bones toasty.

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

that program is AMAZING!

Gail said...

It's STILL cold here in Georgia!!! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday, Pat!!!
Gail