Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Is it Friday yet?


Going to see Irene, getting to hang out with Sheila and Jana and Mary Ann... going to a writing conference... I can't wait.. I wonder if that is why I'm putting so many .... Here are tidbits of wisdom or craziness ... you choose

Mirrors show you what is reflected and eyes show you what anyone can see, but hearts see what can't be seen with mirrors or eyes

Words of wisdom from my Granny
If you look around and think you're lost, start walking. You'll come out somewhere.

This is how I live my life but I kinda put a twist to it, make sure you see where you are so you'll know where you are next time you're there.

Tell you husband you love him, but don't be afraid to tell him when you don't like him

Tell you kids you love them, but make sure they know that doesn't mean you'll allow bad manners from them.

Tell yourself you're great because you are and you'll only get to wrap speed if you believe.

No comments: