Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Let kids be kids and you will stay young


I went to make the bed in the grandkids room (aka my daughters old room)on Saturday morning and this is what I saw. Now don't get the idea that this is all of the little furry creatures. I have a closet full and several bins upstairs put away for someone else to get rid of in the future. My babies and I just can't part with them. The two youngest slept in this bed and I only let them sleep with a certain number of animals. If I didn't limit the number every one would be on the bed. Here's my point, I never limit them to one or two.... let them have as many as they can and still have room on the bed for them, You're a child a small potion of your life... let them enjoy it.
And for you writers out there, remember to let you characters be imperfect kids... not a person on this earth is perfect, except of course ME hehehehehe

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

So who gets to put tem all away?
Not me!